At the start of a newly married life, everything seems lovely, and it’s all roses around. Couples just get immersed in an environment where love and romance are in the air. But, at a certain time, they come to realize that the relationship is not just limited to them. Petty conflicts and arguments are common in married couples. But, it becomes a cause for concern when it becomes a regular thing. Eventually, it results in divorce or separation.
To avoid such negative consequences, it’s good to avoid marrying the wrong person. But, the question is how to identify if the person you’re marrying is right or wrong. If you’re sorting and comparing multiple profiles on a matrimonial site but can’t be sure whether a selected profile of a bride or a groom is perfect or not, then look for the following signs.
17 Signs that Say you Marrying the Wrong Person
1. Your would-be partner doesn’t encourage you toward the achievement of your goal.
2. Does he or she have an extreme viewpoint on religious, world, family, and political affairs?
3. Do they stop you from spending time with your near and dear ones?
4. Are they not interested in spending time with your family members?
5. Are they just limited to yourself?
6. Compare you with other boys or girls?
7. Disclose your faults with other people.
8. Does your partner criticize your personal look and make fun of it?
9. Want you to stay away from the rest of the surrounding world?
10. Show character faults such as stealing, lying, condescending, arrogance, or others.
11. Do his/her life and the world revolves just around him/her?
12. Is your partner selfish and doesn’t take interest in what you feel, what you do, and what you like?
13. Does your partner want you to change yourself according to him/her?
14. Does your partner emotionally, physically, or verbally abuse you?
15. Complain a lot about your family members?
16. Is your partner prone to irresponsibility and wants you to enjoy work only on your own?
17. Does your would-be spouse lack the skills to interact with others and build a relationship?
If you’re seeing these signs while interacting with a person you’ve selected, it’s time to say no. Wedgate Matrimony provides the opportunity to explore multiple profiles of prospective brides and grooms. Before finalizing the marriage commitment, interact with selected candidates and check if they share compatibility with you.